Sustainability Policy for Nebu AB
Nebu AB (Nebu) acknowledges that our business activities have the potential to directly and/or indirectly impact the environmental, societal and economical sustainability of our working environments. Thus, Nebu provides the Sustainability Policy as guidance for the integration of our sustainability strategy into our business operations and services. The sustainability strategy is formulated by members from each service area within our team and
is a result of stakeholder engagement and identification of Nebu’s material sustainability issues.
The purpose of the Sustainability Policy is to outline the processes Nebu undertakes to integrate sustainability into our business activities. There within, the Sustainability Policy defines the governing framework leading Nebu’s sustainability within our business decisions, strategies and activities. The Sustainability Policy lays the foundation for Nebu’s commitment to embedding a company-wide sustainability strategy for the purpose of addressing the social, environmental and economic impacts generated through our operations and services.
The Sustainability Policy applies to Nebu AB and its affiliated companies. The policy is a guidance document to be addressed when issues arise relating to governance and development within Nebu’s internal sustainability process.
- The CEO/management have the ultimate responsibility for the Sustainability Policy and delegate work for its development. Management has a responsibility to maintain the requirements in the Sustainability Policy through encouraging and supporting sustainability in business decisions, strategies and activities.
- The Sustainability Manager is the owner of this document and will inform, advise, coordinate and support business regarding sustainability at Nebu. The Sustainability Manager is responsible for ensuring that the business has guidelines and procedures regarding sustainability. The Sustainability Team, inclusive of the Sustainability Manager, will together work with the development of Nebu Sustainability Policy.
- Individual employees are responsible for following the Sustainability Policy in business activities.
5. Sustainability Statement
Nebu is committed to playing an innovative role in global sustainable development concerns relevant to our business activities. Sustainability is not separate to our operations and services; it is vital part of all that we do. Nebu understands that following a sustainability process which limits our direct and indirect environmental, social and economic impacts will positively influence the value our stakeholders gain from their investment in Nebu’s development. Furthermore, Nebu works to promote the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals through our business activities to ensure that future generations can meet their needs and ensure a good quality of life for all.
6. Sustainability Management
The management of Nebu’s sustainability is carried out in line with Nebu’s Sustainability Process Model. The Sustainability Process Model integrates a company-wide approach to sustainability through:
- Taking forward a sustainability strategy;
- Planning the implementation of the sustainability strategy;
- Implementing the sustainability strategy, and;
- Following-up the implementation of the strategy with evaluation, reporting, and
A result of the following-up stage can be a re-planning of the implementation stages of the sustainability strategy. Considering this, Nebu works to implement our sustainability strategy in the most effect way first time round, but recognises the importance of monitoring, evaluating, learning and change.
7. Stakeholder Engagement
Nebu engages our stakeholders through a stakeholder analysis, which directly informs the strategy and implementation of our sustainability agenda. Nebu strives to include as many relevant stakeholders in this process as possible. Furthermore, Nebu acknowledges the opportunity to address sustainability related challenges through partnerships and collaborations with stakeholders who share mutual concerns.
8. Material Issues
An issue is considered material to Nebu if it impacts our business in terms of growth, risk, cost or trust. Furthermore, an issue must be considered of importance to our stakeholders, as defined in the previous section. A material issue is defined through the undertaking of a stakeholder analysis and a follow-up materiality analysis.
9. Governance and Reporting
Nebu’s sustainability performance is monitored weekly ad reported upon annually through our Sustainability Report. Adherence to Nebu’s sustainability performance indicators in with the Sustainability Policy is the responsibility of Nebu and the individuals working within it. Each individual working for
Nebu is responsible for their adherence to the principles laid out within the Sustainability Policy.
The Sustainability Policy will be reviewed annually.